Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our new "LOOK"

Please look above and you'll find a very tasty bit of Halloween eye candy!
Notice something different? Yes, indeed! That's our beautiful new logo and banner design. Look over to the right and you'll see a couple more.
Johanna Parker of Johanna Parker Design lovingly designed the new banners.
If you'd like to see the evolution of our new logo please visit Johanna by clicking here.

From all of us in EHAG we'd like to say Thank you Johanna, not only for a beautiful design but for the countless hours you've spent giving us a "look" we can be proud of!!!

10 comments:

Tamara Dozier said...

Beautiful banner. Johanna, you did a great job designing this.

Designs By CK said...

Looks great Johanna & thanks for doing this for EHAG!

SpOOky CK :-)

Johanna Parker said...

Ahhh, thank you for the sweet blog post!.... I'm so happy that everyone is pleased with the new look. Yes, it was time-consuming, but I am glad that I did it, and now we can all enjoy it! That's certainly worth it to me.....

Cheers to EHAG!
~ Johanna

Carolee said...

It's gorgeous, Johanna! Many thanks!!

~ Carolee

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

It's fabulous Johanna!

Thank you again for all of your time and talent! You did a great job! I LOVE it!

Enchanted Blessings,
Joycee

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

Johanna, it looks beautiful and charming.. just perfect!

Jorge de Rojas said...

I said before and I'll say it again. It looks "Marvelous". Johanna did an outstanding job of updating the feel and look of EHAG.
Jorge

Theresa said...

I really like the new banner... very cool. :)

Kristen Beason Designs said...

Thank you Johanna!
Kristen

AwtemNymf said...

I was admiring the 'rough draft' stages at JP's blog! I love the new design. Love it! Just LOVE it!!
Be Enchanted~